|Wednesday, September 18, 2019|
|Add to Calendar|
|12:00 PM Eastern||11:00 AM Central|
|10:00 AM Mountain||9:00 AM Pacific|
The webinar will discuss the following:
- What is a pre dispute arbitration agreement;
- The state of the Federal law on pre dispute arbitration agreements in long term care facilities;
- Florida Law on pre dispute arbitration agreements in long term care facilities;
- What pre dispute arbitration terms can cause problems for elder care clients;
- How your clients may be able to avoid pre dispute arbitration agreements in long term care facilities;
- What resources are available to help find a safe long term care facility
- Steps your clients can take to find a safe long term care facility
- How your clients can spot signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect in long term care facilities.
PRESENTERSScott Distasio, Esq.
Scott Distasio has been practicing law in Tampa Florida since graduating from the University Of Florida College Of Law in 1990. He is a Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer and is rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell Law. He has tried cases in both state and federal courts involving nursing homes, medical malpractice, civil rights, auto collisions, slip and falls, and products liability. Currently, he is licensed to practice law in both Florida and Pennsylvania.
Scott began his legal carrier as an insurance defense lawyer defending Hospitals, Doctors, Nursing Homes, and jail medical providers. When he ended his carrier as a defense lawyer in January of 2000, he was the shareholder in charge of the nursing home defense practice at his firm. For the past 19 years Scott has been a plaintiffs personal injury lawyer.
Scott is the founder of Distasio Law Firm where he currently practices plaintiff's personal injury law with a special emphasis on helping families hold long term care facilities accountable for negligently harming their loved ones.
Please use the following form to register for this webinar. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after you complete the registration.
Don't forget to add beaconlive.com to your whitelist!
If you are unable to register online or do not receive your confirmation email after registering (don't forget to check your Junk email folder), please contact our Registration Desk at 866-872-5840 (international callers please dial 617-502-2061). You can also contact us by email