James Jones, MD
Vice President of Administration and Senior Medical Director of CDQI
Mount Sinai Health System
New York, NY
David Glaser, Esq.; Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM;
Edward Roche, PhD, JD; J. Paul Spencer, CPC, COC; and Andrew Wachler, Esq.
The Lead Story:
Mount Sinai Health System in New York City spends in excess of $1 million annually to defend itself from third-party auditing vendors that refuse to follow federal coding guidelines. The embattled organization receives approximately 200 to 250 audits monthly from healthcare payers. The win rate for the venerable teaching facility, founded in 1852, is only 20 percent, according to Monitor Mondays’ special guest James Jones, MD.
• Medicaid RAC Report: J. Paul Spencer, DoctorsManagement
• Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, Accretive Physician Advisory Services
• Cyber-Audits: Part II: Edward Roche, PhD, JD
• Risky Business: David Glaser, Esq., Fredrikson & Byron
• ALJ Backlog: Court Intervention: Developing Story: Andrew Wachler, Esq., Wachler & Associates
Register now to learn how the DRG downgrading epidemic is impacting Mount Sinai Health System. Hear other news coming your way on Monday, Sept. 26, 2016 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™
Please use the following form to register for this broadcast. If you have any trouble accessing the broadcast, please call our Customer Care line at 800-252-1578 ext. 2 or at email@example.com
If you're already registered for Monitor Monday you do not need to register again.
You will automatically receive logon information prior to the broadcast.