Managing Director of Healthcare Policy
Janelle Ali-Dinar, PhD; David Glaser, Esq.; Ronald Hirsch, MD, FACP, CHCQM;
Angela Phillips, PT; and J. Paul Spencer, CPC, COC
RACmonitor legislative analyst Emily Evans, managing director of healthcare policy for Hedgeye, will return with an update on the Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs).
The broadcast rundown also includes:
• Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, vice president of R1 Physician Advisory Services, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
• America’s Rural Health Report: Topic authority Janelle Ali-Dinar, vice president of rural health for MyGenetx, will report on saving healthcare for rural populations.
• Medicaid RAC Report: Monitor Mondays national correspondent J. Paul Spencer with DoctorsManagement will return with an update on the Medicaid RACs.
• Monday Focus: Inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) will be the focus when Angela Phillips, nationally recognized IRF expert, returns to the broadcast. Angela is the president and CEO for Images & Associates.
• Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser with Fredrikson & Byron will return with another example of a potentially troublesome issue that could pose a risk to your facility.
Register now for this important and timely broadcast coming your way on Monday, May 1, 2017 at 10 a.m. ET.
Monitor with us.™
Please use the following form to register for this broadcast. If you have any trouble accessing the broadcast, please call our Customer Care line at 800-252-1578 ext. 2 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're already registered for Monitor Monday you do not need to register again.
You will automatically receive logon information prior to the broadcast.